Goya Boutique Resort is currently seeking for Front Office Manager who is experienced, creative, and enthusiastic to join our team.
Job Duties :
- The front office manager provides guest service as well as supervision, direction, leadership, planning, coaching, coordinating, serving, training and participating in all areas under supervision of the front office department in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by management and company.
- Involves on budgeting and forecasting in regards of front office department as well as cost saving campaign.
- Responsible for the proper, efficient and profitable functioning of all areas in the front office department.
- Ensures that the established quality standard and a high level of work performance are maintained.
- To prepares and control budget for front office.
- To give guidance to staff in their professional development so as to prepare them for advancement opportunities.
- Ensure all guests experiencing a problem receive an appropriate response, any promised compensation is delivered and all guests receive appropriate follow up in a timely and professional manner.
- At least Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 3 year experience in front office manager position of international hotels Strong result oriented, people management, and leadership skills
- Strong in inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly
- Strong in English communication skill, and computer literate
- Strong in analytical, problem solving skills, and execution of work
If you have the experience, qualification, and passion, please apply by sending your application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to :
Goya Boutique Resort Ubud Bali
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or directly to our Resort at Jalan Bisma.
Applicants must apply with following documents: cover letter, CV, work certificates, latest photograph (4×6 cm), ID card.
Due date until December 10st 2023.