PRE-OPENING TEAM MEMBER – ODIN BALI SEMINYAK
OPENING TEAM MEMBER – ODIN BALI
ODIN BALI is a dynamic and rapidly growing company focusing in entertainment and F&B industry, committed to deliver new clubbing & dining experience.
We are on the verge of opening our newest location in Seminyak, Bali.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate individuals to join our Opening Team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our foundation and contribute to our future success.
As a Pre-Opening Team Member, you will play a critical role in ensuring a successful launch of our new location. You will work closely with the management team to help set up, organize, and prepare the venue for its grand opening.
Herewith the following position available :
- Manager Level
- Operation Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Asst. Floor Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Bar Manager
- Sous Chef
- Accounting Manager
- Supervisor Level
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Bar Supervisor
- CDP Pastry
- Public Relations
- Graphic Designer
- Rank File
- Waiter / Waitress
- Host / Hostess
- Public Area
- Cook Helper
- Purchasing Staff
- M.E Staff (Engineering Staff)
- Security Guard
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college education preferred).
- Previous experience in the entertainment and hospitality industry or a related field is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and evenings, as required.
If you are motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to be a part of a dynamic Pre-Opening team, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume with recent photograph and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the right fit for this role.
Send your application to :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT EMAIL: POSITION – NAME,
example: WAITRESS – DEWI YANI
Please submit your application by 15 December 2023.