Join us for an unforgettable day trip to Nusa Penida, Bali’s sister island! Explore the stunning west coast, including Angel’s Billabong, a natural pool by the cliff. Witness the unique Broken Beach with its cliff hole and visit the iconic T-Rex cliff at Kelingking Beach. We’ll also relax on the white sandy shores of Crystal Bay before returning to Bali. Don’t miss this adventure!
Private West Nusa Penida Day Tour
- Kelingking Beach: Discover the iconic T-Rex cliff and its breathtaking views.
- Broken Beach: Witness a unique cliff formation with a stunning hole in the middle.
- Angel’s Billabong: Take a dip in a natural pool by the cliff with a view of the Indian Ocean.
- Crystal Bay: Unwind on the pristine white sandy beach in this picturesque bay.
1. Kelingking Beach
Stand in awe at the T-Rex cliff’s breathtaking views, a photographer’s dream come true.
2. Broken Beach
Witness the captivating cliff formation with a hole in the middle, a paradise for photographers.
3. Angel’s Billabong
Take a refreshing dip in this natural pool, where the ocean meets the edge, offering a one-of-a-kind experience.
4. Crystal Bay
Unwind on its pristine white sands, swim in crystal-clear waters, and relish the picture-perfect bay, perfect for relaxation and making cherished memories. Join us for a day of exploration and wonder!
- Return fast boat ticket (Bali – Nusa Penida)
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Local driver/guide
- Air conditioned car
- Alcoholic drink
- Any activities at destination
- Pickup area and time: Ubud : 06.00 AM, Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Nusa Dua : 06.30 AM, Sanur : 07.00 AM
- Maximum 5 person/car
- Please contact us prior to your booking date for smooth arrangement
- Bring your sunscreen and some cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Contact us for pickup outside the pickup area
- Be noticed that some areas might be crowded based on holiday period
*price varies by group size